Re: [midatlanticretro] 1972 8008 Minicomputer - Nice

  • Dan Roganti
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 25, 2013
      On Mon, Feb 25, 2013 at 3:48 PM, B. Degnan <billdeg@...> wrote:
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GG6goCIWCYY
      1972 8008 Minicomputer - Nice

      beautiful

    • ekoblentz
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 25, 2013
        >> 1972 8008 Minicomputer - Nice

        Nice indeed!

        I think we've talked about Ziggy Stachniak and MCM on the list. I know Zig, and I vouch for his research. If he and Titus say this one is a '72 unit then I am convinced.
      • joshbensadon
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 25, 2013

          > >> 1972 8008 Minicomputer - Nice
          >
          > Nice indeed!
          >
          > I think we've talked about Ziggy Stachniak and MCM on the list. I know Zig, and I vouch for his research. If he and Titus say this one is a '72 unit then I am convinced.

          I'm going to be seeing Ziggy this week, I'll bring it to his attention.
          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 25, 2013
            >> I'm going to be seeing Ziggy this week, I'll bring it to his attention.

            That's great. We talk by email now and then, but I haven't seen him since fall 2009.
          • joshbensadon
            Message 5 of 6 , Feb 25, 2013

              > >> I'm going to be seeing Ziggy this week, I'll bring it to his attention.
              >
              > That's great. We talk by email now and then, but I haven't seen him since fall 2009.

              I was hoping to drag him down with me to VCF East this year, but I was sorry to hear that it was canceled. We'll have to wait for next year. Hopefully, I'll have learned about a few more 8 bit computers by then!