1972 8008 Minicomputer - Nice

    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 25, 2013
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GG6goCIWCYY
      1972 8008 Minicomputer - Nice
    • Dan Roganti
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 25, 2013
        On Mon, Feb 25, 2013 at 3:48 PM, B. Degnan <billdeg@...> wrote:
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GG6goCIWCYY
        1972 8008 Minicomputer - Nice

        beautiful

      • ekoblentz
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 25, 2013
          >> 1972 8008 Minicomputer - Nice

          Nice indeed!

          I think we've talked about Ziggy Stachniak and MCM on the list. I know Zig, and I vouch for his research. If he and Titus say this one is a '72 unit then I am convinced.
        • joshbensadon
          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 25, 2013

            > >> 1972 8008 Minicomputer - Nice
            >
            > Nice indeed!
            >
            > I think we've talked about Ziggy Stachniak and MCM on the list. I know Zig, and I vouch for his research. If he and Titus say this one is a '72 unit then I am convinced.

            I'm going to be seeing Ziggy this week, I'll bring it to his attention.
            Message 5 of 6 , Feb 25, 2013
              >> I'm going to be seeing Ziggy this week, I'll bring it to his attention.

              That's great. We talk by email now and then, but I haven't seen him since fall 2009.
            • joshbensadon
              Message 6 of 6 , Feb 25, 2013

                > >> I'm going to be seeing Ziggy this week, I'll bring it to his attention.
                >
                > That's great. We talk by email now and then, but I haven't seen him since fall 2009.

                I was hoping to drag him down with me to VCF East this year, but I was sorry to hear that it was canceled. We'll have to wait for next year. Hopefully, I'll have learned about a few more 8 bit computers by then!