Re: [midatlanticretro] A real Mark-8 for MARCH

  • Systems Glitch
    Message 1 of 14 , Feb 25, 2013
      > I have some of these Bugbooks, so do many here including Dan R if I remember
      > correctly.

      I've got a pile of them, very useful references. I used to find them in the Blacksburg YMCA store's book section now and then, which is how I found out about them. The 8080/8085 two-book series is excellent and what got me started in 8080/8085 assembly programming and low-level design.

      The Floyd museum is something I've been meaning to check out...my parents live an hour away in southern WV so perhaps we can make a stop next time we're down on vacation. I'd heard of the Floyd country store when I was in school at Virginia Tech, but didn't know a computer museum existed!

      Thanks,
      Jonathan
    • ekoblentz
      Message 2 of 14 , Feb 25, 2013
        I'm told the Mark 8 arrived today. I will be home in about a half-hour from now. Damn it, bus driver, drive faster! Can't wait to see it.

        I will take pictures and post them for all to see.