Museum report re: selling @ Trenton
- Today, in preparing for Trenton, Jeff B. and I tested some systems for selling.
We set aside the following:
- Apple //e + monitor + 1 drive (x2)
- Commodore VIC-20 + monitor + 1 drive (x2)
- Commodore 64 + monitor + 1 drive (x2)
- Commodore 128 + monitor + 1 drive (x2)
- TI-99/4a + RF modulators (x4)
Each computer is turnkey: all include power cable drive cables, and video cables as relevant. We'll see these ONLY as turnkey, not in parts. Prices will be retail. We're looking for impulse buyers. :)
>> Apple //e + monitor + 1 driveAlso -- each //e has an 80-column card and of course the disk controller card -- I removed other cards, for example one had the Microsoft Softcard in it. That's a keeper for the museum. Also these will each include a DOS 3.3 disk.