Museum report re: selling @ Trenton

  • ekoblentz
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 24, 2013
      Today, in preparing for Trenton, Jeff B. and I tested some systems for selling.

      We set aside the following:
      - Apple //e + monitor + 1 drive (x2)
      - Commodore VIC-20 + monitor + 1 drive (x2)
      - Commodore 64 + monitor + 1 drive (x2)
      - Commodore 128 + monitor + 1 drive (x2)
      - TI-99/4a + RF modulators (x4)

      Each computer is turnkey: all include power cable drive cables, and video cables as relevant. We'll see these ONLY as turnkey, not in parts. Prices will be retail. We're looking for impulse buyers. :)
    • ekoblentz
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 24, 2013
        >> Apple //e + monitor + 1 drive

        Also -- each //e has an 80-column card and of course the disk controller card -- I removed other cards, for example one had the Microsoft Softcard in it. That's a keeper for the museum. Also these will each include a DOS 3.3 disk.