Re: [midatlanticretro] Anyone heard of Unicom or Quay?

  • ekoblentz
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 23, 2013
      >> Quay Corp.'S 80A1

      Quay also had a system called the Q-10.

      I didn't find anything about Unicom, but there are some articles about Quay out there. Go to Google and enter this exact query:

      "quay corp." freehold
    • ekoblentz
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 23, 2013
        >> but there are some articles about Quay out there.
        Last email for the night...

        One of the search results is to a MARCH message. :)

        When we get to Trenton I will ask Al, Sol, Roger, etc. if they're familiar with Quay and who was behind it.

        Now: bedtime for Bonzo.