Re: [midatlanticretro] Early hobby computer shows

  • William Donzelli
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 23, 2013
      > Wondering aloud: does anyone know of other business computer events in the
      > 60s/70s where amateurs, hobbyists, or students were given access to strut
      > their stuff?

      DECUS, probably. I am not sure when NADGUG formed, but probably there
      as well. These were fairly informal conferences, so there probably was
      some "amateur activity".

      --
      Will
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 24, 2013
        Evan ..dr dobbs has refs to early hobbyist shows. Also talk we did about midatlantic history has some first show refs.
        --
        Sent from my PDP 8/e.
      • ekoblentz
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 24, 2013
          >> dr dobbs has refs to early hobbyist shows

          Thanks.

          >> Also talk we did about midatlantic history

          The one from HOPE?

          >> has some first show refs.

          I napped during your parts. ;)