8-bit testing @ museum tomorrow

  • ekoblentz
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 23, 2013
      At Trenton we're going to sell a few systems at full retail, in addition to the exhibit demo. We will sell some of our redundant 8-bit stuff.

      Tomorrow, Jeff B. and I will be at the museum at 11am to start testing things. ** Help is welcome. **

      Our goal is to sell working ready-to-go systems at Trenton. That we we'll clear some storage space, make money for more shelving, and make some Trenton visitors happy.