Re: [midatlanticretro] Re: Techno Swap Fest 2/23rd Baltimore

  • J. Alexander Jacocks
    Message 1 of 17 , Feb 22, 2013
      On Wed, Feb 20, 2013 at 10:52 PM, <evan@...> wrote:

      >> So, who's coming, for sure?

      I haven't heard back from Jeff J. ... but I don't really want to wake up at 4:30am anyhow. :)

      Is there any chance that anyone coming has a spare HIL keyboard and mouse that they'd be willing to swap for, or sell?

      And, additionally, if there's anything that anyone's looking for, let me know, and if I have it, I'll bring it.

      Thanks!
      - Alex
    • Mike Loewen
      Message 2 of 17 , Feb 23, 2013
        The swap fest was interesting, but not as large as I expected. I
        picked up several bags of miscellaneous parts, including various sized
        machined-pin DIP sockets going for $1.00/tube. Alex Jacocks, David
        Gesswein and Bill Sudbrink were also there.

        Mike Loewen mloewen@...
      • J. Alexander Jacocks
        Message 3 of 17 , Feb 23, 2013
          On Sat, Feb 23, 2013 at 5:20 PM, Mike Loewen <mloewen@...> wrote:

          The swap fest was interesting, but not as large as I expected. I
          picked up several bags of miscellaneous parts, including various sized
          machined-pin DIP sockets going for $1.00/tube. Alex Jacocks, David
          Gesswein and Bill Sudbrink were also there.

          I'm sorry that I missed Bill!

          - Alex