Re: [midatlanticretro] Great news re: Museum power situation

  • ekoblentz
    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 21, 2013
      >> My calendar says thats a tuesday and wednesday.

      Oops. 18-19.
    • ekoblentz
      Message 2 of 10 , Feb 21, 2013
        >> I think we should host a swap meet

        Speaking of which: I don't know how many people will attend just a vintage computer swap meet. We'd advertise it just like we advertise VCF, but we wouldn't go all-out. It may end up being a lot of MARCHins-and-friend dealing to/from each other.

        But at least there would be overlap from OMARC's hamfest down the street.

        We also should keep our event strictly on-topic so as not to overlap with Trenton.
        Message 3 of 10 , Feb 21, 2013
          From 2am until 430am on the 14th then 230pm till 250 or so on the 15th
          --
          Sent from my PDP 8/e.