Re: [midatlanticretro] Great news re: Museum power situation

  • David Gesswein
    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 21, 2013
      On Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 12:41:16PM +0000, evan@... wrote:

      > I think we should host a swap meet on May 14 and a tech day on May 15.

      My calendar says thats a tuesday and wednesday.
    • ekoblentz
      Message 2 of 10 , Feb 21, 2013
        >> My calendar says thats a tuesday and wednesday.

        Oops. 18-19.
      • ekoblentz
        Message 3 of 10 , Feb 21, 2013
          >> I think we should host a swap meet

          Speaking of which: I don't know how many people will attend just a vintage computer swap meet. We'd advertise it just like we advertise VCF, but we wouldn't go all-out. It may end up being a lot of MARCHins-and-friend dealing to/from each other.

          But at least there would be overlap from OMARC's hamfest down the street.

          We also should keep our event strictly on-topic so as not to overlap with Trenton.
          Message 4 of 10 , Feb 21, 2013
            From 2am until 430am on the 14th then 230pm till 250 or so on the 15th
            --
            Sent from my PDP 8/e.