Re: [midatlanticretro] Great news re: Museum power situation

  • ekoblentz
    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 19, 2013
      >> What's it weigh?

      Beats me, but I will share your generous offer with Fred.
    • David Gesswein
      Message 2 of 10 , Feb 21, 2013
        On Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 12:41:16PM +0000, evan@... wrote:

        > I think we should host a swap meet on May 14 and a tech day on May 15.

        My calendar says thats a tuesday and wednesday.
      • ekoblentz
        Message 3 of 10 , Feb 21, 2013
          >> My calendar says thats a tuesday and wednesday.

          Oops. 18-19.
        • ekoblentz
          Message 4 of 10 , Feb 21, 2013
            >> I think we should host a swap meet

            Speaking of which: I don't know how many people will attend just a vintage computer swap meet. We'd advertise it just like we advertise VCF, but we wouldn't go all-out. It may end up being a lot of MARCHins-and-friend dealing to/from each other.

            But at least there would be overlap from OMARC's hamfest down the street.

            We also should keep our event strictly on-topic so as not to overlap with Trenton.
            Message 5 of 10 , Feb 21, 2013
              From 2am until 430am on the 14th then 230pm till 250 or so on the 15th
              --
              Sent from my PDP 8/e.