RE: [midatlanticretro] Trenton - March 16

    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 19, 2013
      On Mon, Feb 18, 2013 at 02:44:17PM +0000, evan@... wrote:

      > Degnan? Andy? Corey? Sudbrink? Gesswein? Chapman? Kelly? Herb?
      > Dromgoole? Ian? Sridhar? Etc. ....

      I may be able to bring something for a single 6' table. Wouldn't really want
      to do it if sufficient power isn't available. I can bring less hungry stuff
      but won't work sharing with too many tables. When would you know how much
      space etc they wish to give us this year?

      Evan?
      In a way it might make more sense to get a good room for a proper exhibit
      that for it to be in a great spot, we can always flood the event with signs
      - with arrows "See Antique Computers This Way! --->