Re: [midatlanticretro] Trenton - March 16

  • David Gesswein
    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 19, 2013
      On Mon, Feb 18, 2013 at 02:44:17PM +0000, evan@... wrote:

      > Degnan? Andy? Corey? Sudbrink? Gesswein? Chapman? Kelly? Herb?
      > Dromgoole? Ian? Sridhar? Etc. ....

      I may be able to bring something for a single 6' table. Wouldn't really
      want to do it if sufficient power isn't available. I can bring less hungry
      stuff but won't work sharing with too many tables. When would you know
      how much space etc they wish to give us this year?
      Message 2 of 10 , Feb 19, 2013
        On Mon, Feb 18, 2013 at 02:44:17PM +0000, evan@... wrote:

        > Degnan? Andy? Corey? Sudbrink? Gesswein? Chapman? Kelly? Herb?
        > Dromgoole? Ian? Sridhar? Etc. ....

        I may be able to bring something for a single 6' table. Wouldn't really want
        to do it if sufficient power isn't available. I can bring less hungry stuff
        but won't work sharing with too many tables. When would you know how much
        space etc they wish to give us this year?

        Evan?
        In a way it might make more sense to get a good room for a proper exhibit
        that for it to be in a great spot, we can always flood the event with signs
        - with arrows "See Antique Computers This Way! --->