Museum report

  • ekoblentz
    Message 1 of 141 , Feb 17 8:37 PM
      Jeff B. and I worked in the warehouse from about 11:30 to 6:30 today. Corey joined us for a couple of hours in the afternoon (and brought pizza!)

      We organized Apple II parts, DG Novas (Novii?), Epson QX-10 stuff, Tandy 3/4 systems, books/magazines, and miscellaneous things.

      There is slightly more floor space now vs. before.
      Message 141 of 141 , Sep 6, 2015
        Quiet at the museum today -- it's a holiday weekend and nice weather to be outdoors. We had about a half-dozen visitors with mild interest. They asked good questions. Probably closing early today.