Museum report

  • ekoblentz
    Message 1 of 138 , Feb 17, 2013
      Jeff B. and I worked in the warehouse from about 11:30 to 6:30 today. Corey joined us for a couple of hours in the afternoon (and brought pizza!)

      We organized Apple II parts, DG Novas (Novii?), Epson QX-10 stuff, Tandy 3/4 systems, books/magazines, and miscellaneous things.

      There is slightly more floor space now vs. before.
      Message 138 of 138 , Mar 22 7:54 PM
        Okay day at the museum. Jeff B. brought back the Lisa that we demo'd in Trenton yesterday. Tony stopped by to continue learning about our collection and how to be a tour guide. Modest amount of visitors, but they were all interested, including a CS teacher who asked about having me visit his school as a guest speaker.