New vintage computer podcast Floppy Days

  • rkindig
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 17, 2013
      Hi, all retrocomputing fans!

      I'm starting a new podcast called Floppy Days to discuss vintage computers and calculators. I plan to cover things like:
      - history
      - specs
      - emulation
      - modern upgrades
      - magazines/books
      - assembly language tools

      and much, much more.

      I plan to cover the vintage computers and vintage programmable calculators in which I have interest, or in my collection, and would be willing to cover computers I've never seen or were not popular or available in the U.S. I would love to be able to interview experts on these systems as well, if anyone would be willing to participate.

      I would also like to know if anyone would be interested in being a co-host for this show. It would make it much easier to pool our knowledge and share the workload.

      The podcast has been submitted to iTunes, but may take a couple days to show up. In the meantime, you can download it at:

      floppydays.libsyn.com

      Thanks so much and please listen and provide feedback if you can.

      Randy Kindig
      floppydays@...
      voice mail 206-426-7200
      Web site floppydays.libsyn.com