Re: OT: Asteroids!

  • joshbensadon
    Message 1 of 11 , Feb 15 1:38 PM
      I bet it's a Vintage Asteroid, no need to be OT here.

      One good hit by a big asteroid and all my problems will be gone, along with the Earth.
    • RonK
      Message 2 of 11 , Feb 15 4:54 PM
        I heard that the Russian meteor was actually a giant Mayan calendar that fell to earth! :-)

        > http://www.cnn.com/2013/02/15/world/europe/russia-meteor-shower/index.html?c=homepage-t&page=0
        >
        > What's next, the Sun opening at one end and chomping all the planets?

      • Brian Schenkenberger, VAXman-
        Message 3 of 11 , Feb 16 4:24 AM
          "RonK" <rkushnier@...> writes:

          >I heard that the Russian meteor was actually a giant Mayan calendar that
          >fell to earth! :-)

          Was that reported by those same news agencies that were using/displaying
          an Aztec's calendar during all the lead up to the 21st of Dec. hype? :)