Re: vintage computer & IT ads

  • joshbensadon
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 15, 2013
      --- In midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com, "Jeff Jonas" <jeff_s_jonas@...> wrote:

      > http://pzrservices.typepad.com/vintageadvertising/vintage_computerit_advertising/
      >
      > lovely old ads

      That's great! Thanks for sharing. I love the VIC-20 Ad with William Shatner. I was at a client a few weeks ago and my contact there showed me a picture of William and him. That freaked me out a little.
    • Wesley Furr
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 15, 2013
        There are a pile of great commercials on YouTube also...including the Tandy
        "clearly superior" ad!

        Wesley