Re: [midatlanticretro] Museum power update

  • William Donzelli
    Message 1 of 12 , Feb 13, 2013
      > How might you be able to help?

      I do not know, but I woud like to know more specifics about the problem.

      --
      Will
    • William Donzelli
      Message 2 of 12 , Feb 26, 2013
        >> Fred hopes the town will see that and buy us a new appropriately-sized
        >> transformer.
        >
        > Can you get some info on what size transformer is needed?

        Any luck on getting this info for me? I am still curious.

        --
        Will
      • joshbensadon
        Message 3 of 12 , Feb 26, 2013
          --- In midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com, William Donzelli <wdonzelli@...> wrote:

          > > Can you get some info on what size transformer is needed?

          Maybe we can rewind this transformer ourselves, just let everyone have a turn or two or three...
          Message 4 of 12 , Aug 28 4:39 PM
            Sigh... Fred said that the town told him that JCP&L (the local electric utility) "lost" the power reactivation request, and that a new emergency rush request is being created.

            Sounds to me like InfoAge is in for another week or two of generators. :(
          • Bryan Pope
            Message 5 of 12 , Aug 28 5:11 PM
              On 8/28/2013 7:39 PM, Evan Koblentz wrote:

              Sigh... Fred said that the town told him that JCP&L (the local electric utility) "lost" the power reactivation request, and that a new emergency rush request is being created.

              Sounds to me like InfoAge is in for another week or two of generators. :(

              Next you are going to be telling us "It was on display in the bottom of a locked filing cabinet stuck in a disused lavatory with a sign on the door saying 'Beware of the Leopard'".

              Cheers,

              Bryan

            • David Riley
              Message 6 of 12 , Aug 28 5:16 PM
                On Aug 28, 2013, at 8:11 PM, Bryan Pope wrote:

                > On 8/28/2013 7:39 PM, Evan Koblentz wrote:
                >

                >> Sigh... Fred said that the town told him that JCP&L (the local electric utility) "lost" the power reactivation request, and that a new emergency rush request is being created.
                >>
                >> Sounds to me like InfoAge is in for another week or two of generators. :(
                >
                > Next you are going to be telling us "It was on display in the bottom of a locked filing cabinet stuck in a disused lavatory with a sign on the door saying 'Beware of the Leopard'".

                But look, you found the notice, didn't you?

                - Dave
              • nicodemus_nj
                Message 7 of 12 , Aug 30 7:08 AM

                  "Ah, well the lights had probably gone." "So had the stairs."