Re: [midatlanticretro] OT: UPDATE Valve fires many including Jeri Ellsworth

  • Brian Schenkenberger, VAXman-
    Message 1 of 23 , Feb 13, 2013
      "B. Degnan" <billdeg@...> writes:

      >Oh, I thought you meant Jerri Ellsworth. I don't get why people are
      >obsessed with her. Nothing against her, but some people take it
      >overboard I think.

      Only the geeks here who don't have a real woman in their lives! :)

      She's somewhat of an enigma being she's a female in a generally male field.
      Applaud her achievements but don't dwell on her misfortunes. I do suspect
      that she will land safely on her feet somewhere else in short order.

      Message 2 of 23 , Feb 13, 2013
        On Feb 13, 2013, at 1:39 PM, evan@... wrote:
        >>> All less 1 perhaps.
        >
        > You've mentioned that -- only techie I ever met who doesn't like games.

        Uhh: [raises hand]

        Some of us actually do real work with technology. ;)

        I played my first game in over twenty years at Festivus a few months ago. I made an exception for playng an Atari 2600 against Ian. ;)

        Dave McGuire, AK4HZ