DEC L0004 Unibus Interconnect anyone ?

  • David Comley
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 12, 2013
      I'm hoping to get a bit of time in the next few weeks to work on my 11/750. It's been a long term project to say the least but the last time I worked on it, I was about to boot into VMS for the first time when I got a console hang. Restarting the machine resulted in a stuck run light, all of which I'd had before and traced to a bad UBI and DPM boards.

      So I'm looking for sources for either of those boards. Any pointers/MARCHins with discrete stashes of dusty but functioning 11/750 boards out there ?

      Full story at http://comley.us/browse.php?&action=show&artefactID=1051 for anyone who cares to share my pain.

      Thanks,
      -David

      Brought to you by the miracle of mobile personal computing.