FS/FT: Jade 1P2S IO Board

  • Systems Glitch
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 10, 2013
      All,

      I've been going through and cleaning up/testing some of my spare S100 boards. Looks like I've got more than enough I/O boards to suit my needs, so I'm going to be selling a few off. Here's the first:

      http://www.glitchwrks.com/temp/jadeio.jpg

      It's a Jade 1P2S board, which supports one parallel and two serial I/O channels. This board was a little hacked up when I got it, and as you can see in the regulator area, was not treated so well by a previous owner. I've cleaned it up and done a little testing on it...the parallel port is fully functional, and the two UARTS at least send TTL level data in loopback or to one another. No further testing has been done as I didn't plan on keeping it.

      It's sort of a weird board...in addition to doing the usual serial stuff, it supports three serial signaling standards: TTL, RS-232 and Kansis City 1200 bps tape. There's a built-in KC compatible tape modem right on board. Schematics and manual are available online. UARTs are standard 40-pin LSI variety (these are TR1602s) and the parallel port is latched output via 74LS174s/unlatched input via 81LS97.

      Open to money offers or trades!

      Thanks,
      Jonathan