Re: Scelbi kit

  • corey986
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 7, 2013
      Sure, just not this sunday. There is a chance we will be cleaning up from Friday/Saturday's snow storm if the two weather patterns meet (according to the guys on TV)

      Cheers,
      Corey

      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 7, 2013
        Unfortunately I will not be able to make it until early March, due to work
        travel.
        bd

        > Sure, just not this sunday. There is a chance we will be cleaning up
        from Friday/Saturday's snow storm if the two weather patterns meet
        (according to the guys on TV)

        > Cheers,
        > Corey
        >
        > --- In midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com, evan@... wrote:
        > >
        > > I got Mike W.'s new Scelbi kit in the mail. The boards are very, very
        nice.

        > > Bill Deg. and Corey: let's meet at the museum one of these Sundays to
        discuss the build plan.

      • corey986
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 7, 2013
          That works for me. Who knows maybe I'll have a working Sol-20 for us to play with by then...
          Cheers,
          Corey