Re: [midatlanticretro] OT: "The Americans"

  • ekoblentz
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 6, 2013
      ...and we see our DEC terminals, right in the last few minutes! First in the main embassy office and then in a private office. Neat-o.

      They also showed the PETs and various printers multiple times.
      Message 2 of 9 , Mar 11, 2013
        Good news: FX ordered a second season (13 more episodes) of "The Americans". I guess it's because viewers love all computer gear. :)

        Kidding aside, it really is a good show. I recommend catching up via Hulu or iTunes before diving into the current episodes.