Scelbi kit

  • ekoblentz
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 5, 2013
      I got Mike W.'s new Scelbi kit in the mail. The boards are very, very nice.

      Bill Deg. and Corey: let's meet at the museum one of these Sundays to discuss the build plan.
    • corey986
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 7, 2013
        Sure, just not this sunday. There is a chance we will be cleaning up from Friday/Saturday's snow storm if the two weather patterns meet (according to the guys on TV)

        Cheers,
        Corey

        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 7, 2013
          Unfortunately I will not be able to make it until early March, due to work
          travel.
          bd

          > Sure, just not this sunday. There is a chance we will be cleaning up
          from Friday/Saturday's snow storm if the two weather patterns meet
          (according to the guys on TV)

          > Cheers,
          > Corey
          >
          > --- In midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com, evan@... wrote:
          > >
          > > I got Mike W.'s new Scelbi kit in the mail. The boards are very, very
          nice.

          > > Bill Deg. and Corey: let's meet at the museum one of these Sundays to
          discuss the build plan.

        • corey986
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 7, 2013
            That works for me. Who knows maybe I'll have a working Sol-20 for us to play with by then...
            Cheers,
            Corey