Re: [midatlanticretro] Re: IMSAI 8080

  • ekoblentz
    Message 1 of 61 , Feb 3, 2013
      >> I actually met you last year when I donated a PDP-11 to the museum.

      Oh! Sorry about that. Was that the /44 via Bill Deg.?
    • DanielB
      Message 61 of 61 , May 14, 2013
        Yep, front panel is working good now. One odd thing I have run into is that from the Zapple monitor I can write to the SMB's onboard RAM, but I cannot write to the RAM on the memory board but I can write to the memory board from the front panel.

        Dan