Re: [midatlanticretro] IMSAI 8080

    Message 1 of 61 , Feb 2, 2013
      > I just managed to get my hands on an IMSAI 8080 that probably hasn't been power up in decades.

      Daniel, welcome to our group. Please introduce yourself -- how did you
      learn about us, where are you located, etc.?

      - Evan K., MARCH prez
    • DanielB
      Message 61 of 61 , May 14, 2013
        Yep, front panel is working good now. One odd thing I have run into is that from the Zapple monitor I can write to the SMB's onboard RAM, but I cannot write to the RAM on the memory board but I can write to the memory board from the front panel.

        Dan