Re: IMSAI 8080

  • joshbensadon
    Message 1 of 61 , Feb 1, 2013
      --- In midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com, corey986 wrote:

      > Here are the scans...
      > http://www.myapplecomputer.net/Sol-20/z80_upgrade/index.html
      >
      > they are pretty big at 1200dpi, so don't open them on a mobile connection the page is about 10+mb
      >
      > And don't mind the dust, I haven't cleaned the card yet...

      What dust? all I see is vintage computing at it's best!

      Ok, leave it with me, I'll try to manage some time over the weekend to piece the circuit together from the scans. I have 1 urgent job that needs to get done ASAP, then I'll have time to mix this one in with another 2 little projects I have running on the side.

      Cheers,
      Josh
    • DanielB
      Message 61 of 61 , May 14, 2013
        Yep, front panel is working good now. One odd thing I have run into is that from the Zapple monitor I can write to the SMB's onboard RAM, but I cannot write to the RAM on the memory board but I can write to the memory board from the front panel.

        Dan