RE: [midatlanticretro] Re: IMSAI 8080

  • Bill Sudbrink
    Message 1 of 61 , Jan 31, 2013
      Joshbensadon wrote:

      > --- In midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com, "DanielB" wrote:
      >
      > >I am much more comfortable in the digital logic world.
      >
      > You have an option to remove the Dutronics board and return to an 8080A
      > processor.

      Should you decide to do that for some reason, I will happily buy
      that from you. I'll even sell you a nice ceramic 8080.

      Bill S.
    • DanielB
      Message 61 of 61 , May 14 1:24 PM
        Yep, front panel is working good now. One odd thing I have run into is that from the Zapple monitor I can write to the SMB's onboard RAM, but I cannot write to the RAM on the memory board but I can write to the memory board from the front panel.

        Dan