Re: Any interest in a pair of Atari Wireless Joysticks

  • ajpierson1
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 29, 2013
      If you want to unload 'em, I would be happy to put them to good use with my Atari VCS, among other systems...

      Any idea of what condition they are in?

      --- In midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com, "Mike" wrote:

      > Someone just dropped a pair with the controller into the company electronics recycle bin. I think they go with Atari 2600s.
      >
      > regards,
      > Mike W.

    • Bryan Pope
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 29, 2013
        On 1/29/2013 5:24 PM, Mike wrote:

        Someone just dropped a pair with the controller into the company electronics recycle bin. I think they go with Atari 2600s.

        Do these have the metal telescoping antenna and also quick a thick base?

        Cheers,

        Bryan

      • Christian Liendo
        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 30, 2013
          >From: Mike <mike@...>
          >Someone just dropped a pair with the controller into the company electronics recycle bin.   I think they go with Atari 2600s.

          Actually, yea... I just bought a pair of the USB ones from Retrothing for my Raspberi Pi..
          I'll pay you for shipping.
          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 2, 2013

            > Do these have the metal telescoping antenna and also quick a thick base?

            I am not sure if they quick a think base. I don't have my think base any
            more, it quicked a long time ago.

            Message 5 of 7 , Feb 2, 2013
              On 02/02/2013 09:44 PM, B. Degnan wrote:
              >> Do these have the metal telescoping antenna and also quick a thick base?
              >
              > I am not sure if they quick a think base. I don't have my think base any
              > more, it quicked a long time ago.

              Gezundheit.

              --
              Dave McGuire, AK4HZ
              New Kensington, PA
              Message 6 of 7 , Feb 4, 2013
                these are spoken for

                they look like this:
                http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.atariage.com/2600/controllers/con_AtariRemoteControllers.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.atariage.com/2600/archives/controllers_atari.html&h=417&w=400&sz=24&tbnid=aG2Dtt_WkqCnrM:&tbnh=90&tbnw=86&zoom=1&usg=__3JZpps5Sx7whidVbkLNOAuo5SFQ=&docid=c6AWhvaqP7itNM&sa=X&ei=lpUPUanCJNPr0QGH5YGACA&ved=0CEAQ9QEwBA&dur=1

                regards,
                Mike WIllegal