Re: Anyone have a PDF of the Pennywhistle 103 manual

  • Stephen L
    Message 1 of 11 , Jan 29, 2013
       Okay, Corey; the Pennywhistle 103 modem manual has been posted on my website. Note that an errata sheet is included as the next-to-last page. I have also left in some penciled corrections which I made back around 1979, when I originally built the kit.

      You can find the download here:
      http://tronola.com/html/library.html

      Best wishes with your project.

      Steve L.

    • corey986
      Message 2 of 11 , Jan 30, 2013
        Awesome!!!!!

        Thanks,
        Corey

        --- In midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com, "Stephen L" wrote:

        > > All I have is the Popular Electronics magazine. I'm looking for the
        > full manual with the final schematics.
        >
        > Hi Corey,
        >
        > I still have my original manual and will scan that and have it in the
        > library section of my website today.
        >
        > Will repost here when it's up.
        >
        > Steve L.

      • corey986