directions to TCF

  • Chris McKinley
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 15, 2005
      Im sure Id find my way otherwise, but could someone
      perhaps give me directions from the junction of rte.9
      and 195. Moocho grassyass

      Make Yahoo! your home page
      http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
    • Evan
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 15, 2005
        You'll be going west on 195.  Here's what to do:

        - 195 West, take exit for 295 North / Rt. 1 / 95 South (Princeton/Camden)
        - Continue on 295, becomes 95 South
        - Take exit # 4, left at ramp onto Pennington Road (Rt. 31 South) toward Ewing
        - Left at third traffic light (about 1.5 miles) --- left into College of NJ