Any interest in a pair of Atari Wireless Joysticks

  • Mike
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 29, 2013
      Someone just dropped a pair with the controller into the company electronics recycle bin. I think they go with Atari 2600s.

      regards,
      Mike W.
    • ajpierson1
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 29, 2013
        If you want to unload 'em, I would be happy to put them to good use with my Atari VCS, among other systems...

        Any idea of what condition they are in?

        --- In midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com, "Mike" wrote:

        > Someone just dropped a pair with the controller into the company electronics recycle bin. I think they go with Atari 2600s.
        >
        > regards,
        > Mike W.

      • Bryan Pope
        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 29, 2013
          On 1/29/2013 5:24 PM, Mike wrote:

          Someone just dropped a pair with the controller into the company electronics recycle bin. I think they go with Atari 2600s.

          Do these have the metal telescoping antenna and also quick a thick base?

          Cheers,

          Bryan

        • Christian Liendo
          Message 4 of 7 , Jan 30, 2013
            >From: Mike <mike@...>
            >Someone just dropped a pair with the controller into the company electronics recycle bin.   I think they go with Atari 2600s.

            Actually, yea... I just bought a pair of the USB ones from Retrothing for my Raspberi Pi..
            I'll pay you for shipping.
            Message 5 of 7 , Feb 2, 2013

              > Do these have the metal telescoping antenna and also quick a thick base?

              I am not sure if they quick a think base. I don't have my think base any
              more, it quicked a long time ago.

              Message 6 of 7 , Feb 2, 2013
                On 02/02/2013 09:44 PM, B. Degnan wrote:
                >> Do these have the metal telescoping antenna and also quick a thick base?
                >
                > I am not sure if they quick a think base. I don't have my think base any
                > more, it quicked a long time ago.

                Gezundheit.

                --
                Dave McGuire, AK4HZ
                New Kensington, PA
                Message 7 of 7 , Feb 4, 2013
                  these are spoken for

                  they look like this:
                  http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.atariage.com/2600/controllers/con_AtariRemoteControllers.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.atariage.com/2600/archives/controllers_atari.html&h=417&w=400&sz=24&tbnid=aG2Dtt_WkqCnrM:&tbnh=90&tbnw=86&zoom=1&usg=__3JZpps5Sx7whidVbkLNOAuo5SFQ=&docid=c6AWhvaqP7itNM&sa=X&ei=lpUPUanCJNPr0QGH5YGACA&ved=0CEAQ9QEwBA&dur=1

                  regards,
                  Mike WIllegal