Re: Anyone have a PDF of the Pennywhistle 103 manual

  • Stephen L
    Message 1 of 11 , Jan 29, 2013
      > All I have is the Popular Electronics magazine. I'm looking for the
      full manual with the final schematics.

      Hi Corey,

      I still have my original manual and will scan that and have it in the
      library section of my website today.

      Will repost here when it's up.

      Steve L.
    • Stephen L
      Message 2 of 11 , Jan 29, 2013
         Okay, Corey; the Pennywhistle 103 modem manual has been posted on my website. Note that an errata sheet is included as the next-to-last page. I have also left in some penciled corrections which I made back around 1979, when I originally built the kit.

        You can find the download here:
        http://tronola.com/html/library.html

        Best wishes with your project.

        Steve L.

      • corey986
        Message 3 of 11 , Jan 30, 2013
          Awesome!!!!!

          Thanks,
          Corey

          --- In midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com, "Stephen L" wrote:

          > > All I have is the Popular Electronics magazine. I'm looking for the
          > full manual with the final schematics.
          >
          > Hi Corey,
          >
          > I still have my original manual and will scan that and have it in the
          > library section of my website today.
          >
          > Will repost here when it's up.
          >
          > Steve L.

        • corey986