Re: [midatlanticretro] manuals online

  • ekoblentz
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 27, 2013
      >> The First Trenton Computer Festival 1976 Slide Show - Sol Libes - YouTube
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_EPVTnao5UE

      Yup -- Sol made that a while back. It's been posted before. :)
    • christian_liendo
      Message 2 of 9 , Jan 28, 2013
        --- In midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com, "Jeff Jonas" wrote:
        > Mirror the site while you can!

        Does anyone know this gentleman?
        I would mirror it, I just would like permission to do so.
      • ekoblentz
        Message 3 of 9 , Jan 28, 2013
          >> Does anyone know this gentleman?

          Yes, he's a VCF (Wes) veteran.

          His email is listed at the bottom of the bytecollector.com homepage.
        • christian_liendo
          Message 4 of 9 , Jan 28, 2013
            > His email is listed at the bottom of the bytecollector.com homepage.

            I saw his e-mail address, but I didn't want to just cold e-mail.
            I sent one.. So we will see what he says...
            Message 5 of 9 , Jan 28, 2013
              I already contacted him. I grabbed the files relevant to the Scelbi
              project, that I did not already have. Most are (or were) on
              vintagecomputer.net
              bd