Re: [midatlanticretro] manuals online

  • Dan Roganti
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 27, 2013

      On Sun, Jan 27, 2013 at 5:18 PM, Evan Koblentz <evan@...> wrote:

      Check out the last page of the 140-page "The Computer Hobbyist" newsletter.

      The First Trenton Computer Festival 1976 Slide Show - Sol Libes - YouTube

    • ekoblentz
      Message 2 of 9 , Jan 27, 2013
        >> The First Trenton Computer Festival 1976 Slide Show - Sol Libes - YouTube
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_EPVTnao5UE

        Yup -- Sol made that a while back. It's been posted before. :)
      • christian_liendo
        Message 3 of 9 , Jan 28, 2013
          --- In midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com, "Jeff Jonas" wrote:
          > Mirror the site while you can!

          Does anyone know this gentleman?
          I would mirror it, I just would like permission to do so.
        • ekoblentz
          Message 4 of 9 , Jan 28, 2013
            >> Does anyone know this gentleman?

            Yes, he's a VCF (Wes) veteran.

            His email is listed at the bottom of the bytecollector.com homepage.
          • christian_liendo
            Message 5 of 9 , Jan 28, 2013
              > His email is listed at the bottom of the bytecollector.com homepage.

              I saw his e-mail address, but I didn't want to just cold e-mail.
              I sent one.. So we will see what he says...
              Message 6 of 9 , Jan 28, 2013
                I already contacted him. I grabbed the files relevant to the Scelbi
                project, that I did not already have. Most are (or were) on
                vintagecomputer.net
                bd