Re: [midatlanticretro] manuals online

    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 27, 2013
      > this may be old news but I just rediscovered this fellow's archive of manuals for
      > - Mark-8
      > - Scelbi 8H
      > - Don Lancasters TV Typewriter
      >
      > http://bytecollector.com/m8_docs.htm
      >
      > Mirror the site while you can!

      Cool.

      Check out the last page of the 140-page "The Computer Hobbyist" newsletter.
    • Dan Roganti
      Message 2 of 9 , Jan 27, 2013

        On Sun, Jan 27, 2013 at 5:18 PM, Evan Koblentz <evan@...> wrote:

        Check out the last page of the 140-page "The Computer Hobbyist" newsletter.

        The First Trenton Computer Festival 1976 Slide Show - Sol Libes - YouTube

      • ekoblentz
        Message 3 of 9 , Jan 27, 2013
          >> The First Trenton Computer Festival 1976 Slide Show - Sol Libes - YouTube
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_EPVTnao5UE

          Yup -- Sol made that a while back. It's been posted before. :)
        • christian_liendo
          Message 4 of 9 , Jan 28, 2013
            --- In midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com, "Jeff Jonas" wrote:
            > Mirror the site while you can!

            Does anyone know this gentleman?
            I would mirror it, I just would like permission to do so.
          • ekoblentz
            Message 5 of 9 , Jan 28, 2013
              >> Does anyone know this gentleman?

              Yes, he's a VCF (Wes) veteran.

              His email is listed at the bottom of the bytecollector.com homepage.
            • christian_liendo
              Message 6 of 9 , Jan 28, 2013
                > His email is listed at the bottom of the bytecollector.com homepage.

                I saw his e-mail address, but I didn't want to just cold e-mail.
                I sent one.. So we will see what he says...
                Message 7 of 9 , Jan 28, 2013
                  I already contacted him. I grabbed the files relevant to the Scelbi
                  project, that I did not already have. Most are (or were) on
                  vintagecomputer.net
                  bd