re: [midatlanticretro] manuals online

    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 27, 2013
      -------- Original Message --------

      I put a link on my links page in vintagecomputer.net
      bd
      Message 2 of 9 , Jan 27, 2013
        > this may be old news but I just rediscovered this fellow's archive of manuals for
        > - Mark-8
        > - Scelbi 8H
        > - Don Lancasters TV Typewriter
        >
        > http://bytecollector.com/m8_docs.htm
        >
        > Mirror the site while you can!

        Cool.

        Check out the last page of the 140-page "The Computer Hobbyist" newsletter.
      • Dan Roganti
        Message 3 of 9 , Jan 27, 2013

          On Sun, Jan 27, 2013 at 5:18 PM, Evan Koblentz <evan@...> wrote:

          Check out the last page of the 140-page "The Computer Hobbyist" newsletter.

          The First Trenton Computer Festival 1976 Slide Show - Sol Libes - YouTube

        • ekoblentz
          Message 4 of 9 , Jan 27, 2013
            >> The First Trenton Computer Festival 1976 Slide Show - Sol Libes - YouTube
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_EPVTnao5UE

            Yup -- Sol made that a while back. It's been posted before. :)
          • christian_liendo
            Message 5 of 9 , Jan 28, 2013
              --- In midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com, "Jeff Jonas" wrote:
              > Mirror the site while you can!

              Does anyone know this gentleman?
              I would mirror it, I just would like permission to do so.
            • ekoblentz
              Message 6 of 9 , Jan 28, 2013
                >> Does anyone know this gentleman?

                Yes, he's a VCF (Wes) veteran.

                His email is listed at the bottom of the bytecollector.com homepage.
              • christian_liendo
                Message 7 of 9 , Jan 28, 2013
                  > His email is listed at the bottom of the bytecollector.com homepage.

                  I saw his e-mail address, but I didn't want to just cold e-mail.
                  I sent one.. So we will see what he says...
                  Message 8 of 9 , Jan 28, 2013
                    I already contacted him. I grabbed the files relevant to the Scelbi
                    project, that I did not already have. Most are (or were) on
                    vintagecomputer.net
                    bd