manuals online

  • Jeff Jonas
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 27, 2013
      this may be old news but I just rediscovered this fellow's archive of manuals for
      - Mark-8
      - Scelbi 8H
      - Don Lancasters TV Typewriter

      http://bytecollector.com/m8_docs.htm

      Mirror the site while you can!
      Message 2 of 9 , Jan 27, 2013
        > this may be old news but I just rediscovered this fellow's archive of
        manuals for
        > - Mark-8
        > - Scelbi 8H
        > - Don Lancasters TV Typewriter
        >
        > http://bytecollector.com/m8_docs.htm
        >
        > Mirror the site while you can!

        I put a link on my links page in vintagecomputer.net
        bd
        Message 3 of 9 , Jan 27, 2013
          > this may be old news but I just rediscovered this fellow's archive of manuals for
          > - Mark-8
          > - Scelbi 8H
          > - Don Lancasters TV Typewriter
          >
          > http://bytecollector.com/m8_docs.htm
          >
          > Mirror the site while you can!

          Cool.

          Check out the last page of the 140-page "The Computer Hobbyist" newsletter.
        • Dan Roganti
          Message 4 of 9 , Jan 27, 2013

            On Sun, Jan 27, 2013 at 5:18 PM, Evan Koblentz <evan@...> wrote:

            Check out the last page of the 140-page "The Computer Hobbyist" newsletter.

            The First Trenton Computer Festival 1976 Slide Show - Sol Libes - YouTube

          • ekoblentz
            Message 5 of 9 , Jan 27, 2013
              >> The First Trenton Computer Festival 1976 Slide Show - Sol Libes - YouTube
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_EPVTnao5UE

              Yup -- Sol made that a while back. It's been posted before. :)
            • christian_liendo
              Message 6 of 9 , Jan 28, 2013
                --- In midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com, "Jeff Jonas" wrote:
                > Mirror the site while you can!

                Does anyone know this gentleman?
                I would mirror it, I just would like permission to do so.
              • ekoblentz
                Message 7 of 9 , Jan 28, 2013
                  >> Does anyone know this gentleman?

                  Yes, he's a VCF (Wes) veteran.

                  His email is listed at the bottom of the bytecollector.com homepage.
                • christian_liendo
                  Message 8 of 9 , Jan 28, 2013
                    > His email is listed at the bottom of the bytecollector.com homepage.

                    I saw his e-mail address, but I didn't want to just cold e-mail.
                    I sent one.. So we will see what he says...
                    Message 9 of 9 , Jan 28, 2013
                      I already contacted him. I grabbed the files relevant to the Scelbi
                      project, that I did not already have. Most are (or were) on
                      vintagecomputer.net
                      bd