Re: [midatlanticretro] Re: I am definitely going to have to start a SOL restoration blog...

  • Systems Glitch
    Message 1 of 13 , Jan 24, 2013
      > Is it in a personality module PCB or is it just an eprom?

      Just the ROM. It's a mask ROM, not a PROM/EPROM.

      Thanks,
      Jonathan
    • Christian Liendo
      Message 2 of 13 , Jan 25, 2013
        Corey..
        I have a blog and I haven't had time to update it.
        if you want I can add you as a writer and you can add articles about the SOL restoration.

      • corey986
        Message 3 of 13 , Jan 25, 2013
          Thanks, but I have a website also. I never set the blog stuff up. Maybe this will force me to update it more often.

          Thanks anyway,
          Cheers,
          Corey