Re: [midatlanticretro] Clip -- Steve Jobs movie

  • Dan Roganti
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 24, 2013

      On Thu, Jan 24, 2013 at 4:45 PM, Evan Koblentz <evan@...> wrote:
      Here's a short clip from the upcoming Jobs movie:

      http://cnet.co/14aqMrv

      Our friend Dan Kottke advised the producers, so there should be some
      historical accuracy.

      very few people give any thought how their relationship is a classic manifestation of the duality expressed by yin-yang.
      Though I have a feeling this will be a movie more about Jobs rather than Apple (ie. Woz et al)
      But, since when did Woz sport a perm ?