Re: [midatlanticretro] FS: Bell and Howell Micromodule 85

    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 24, 2013
      On 01/24/2013 01:36 PM, Systems Glitch wrote:
      > Since I've acquired an Intel SDK-85, I'm selling my Bell and Howell
      > Micromodule 85. I'd been using it to test 8085 code snippets for my
      > projects, and for 8080/8085 development on the road. It is fully
      > functional and comes with the original documentation (from the
      > previous owner, who used it while taking courses at DeVry), a
      > breakout cable to use the I/O ports with a breadboard, and a power
      > cable I made to supply +5V from my bench supply (18 GA wire, banana
      > plugs on one end, and ring terminals on the other). I'm asking $100
      > without a power supply (what I paid), or $125 with your choice of 1A
      > small wall-wart switcher or 3.3A Mean Well DIN rail supply.
      >
      > Scans of the manuals and pictures of the actual unit being sold can
      > be seen here:
      >
      > http://filedump.glitchwrks.com/manuals/micromodule85/

      What an awesome little board! That needs to be cloned! Even though
      8185s are pretty much unobtainium (but I have a few ;)), it'd be great
      to make more of these.

      (I wish I could afford to buy it from you, but I'm a bit thin this month)

      Dave McGuire, AK4HZ
      New Kensington, PA
    • joshbensadon
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 24, 2013
        --- In midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com, Systems Glitch wrote:

        > Since I've acquired an Intel SDK-85, I'm selling my Bell and Howell Micromodule 85. I'd been using it to test 8085 code snippets for my projects, and for 8080/8085 development on the road. It is fully functional and comes with the original documentation (from the previous owner, who used it while taking courses at DeVry), a breakout cable to use the I/O ports with a breadboard, and a power cable I made to supply +5V from my bench supply (18 GA wire, banana plugs on one end, and ring terminals on the other). I'm asking $100 without a power supply (what I paid), or $125 with your choice of 1A small wall-wart switcher or 3.3A Mean Well DIN rail supply.
        >
        > Scans of the manuals and pictures of the actual unit being sold can be seen here:
        >
        > http://filedump.glitchwrks.com/manuals/micromodule85/
        >
        > Thanks,
        > Jonathan

        Hi Jonathan,

        I'll take it, if you don't mind shipping it to Canada?
        Without PS, it will be cheaper to ship.

        Cheers,
        Josh