Re: Ebay - anyone interested in this I can pick up

  • joshbensadon
    Message 1 of 13 , Jan 23, 2013
      --- In midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com, Dave McGuire wrote:

      > On 01/23/2013 12:06 PM, B. Degnan wrote:
      > > Take a look at this Ebay lot
      > >
      > > http://www.ebay.com/itm/181067769892
      > >
      > > I don't have a Kenbak, but at least I can get this.
      >
      > I can pick this up for you, but I'll need to rent a truck.
      >
      > Did you notice the name of the town where the seller is? I got
      > (another) chuckle out of that.
      >
      > -Dave

      Yes, a Floppy disk is much better than a Kenbak. I traded all my Kenbak's for floppy disks years ago, best deal I ever made!

      LoL at the name of the town. I bet the guy selling this floppy has a magnetic personality too.

      Thanks for the chuckle of the day Bill!

      :) J
      Message 2 of 13 , Jan 23, 2013
        > On 01/23/2013 12:06 PM, B. Degnan wrote:
        > > Take a look at this Ebay lot
        > >
        > > http://www.ebay.com/itm/181067769892
        > >
        > > I don't have a Kenbak, but at least I can get this.
        >
        > I can pick this up for you, but I'll need to rent a truck.
        >
        > Did you notice the name of the town where the seller is? I got
        > (another) chuckle out of that.
        >
        > -Dave

        I greatly appreciate it, but Brian S has a drawer full of these disks!
        Rich city boys and their drawers full of diskettes. I am going to ride my
        helicopter to his house on my way to xylophone practice later today.

        bd
        Message 3 of 13 , Jan 23, 2013
          > On 01/23/2013 12:43 PM, Brian Schenkenberger, VAXman- wrote:
          > >> On 01/23/2013 12:06 PM, B. Degnan wrote: > Take a look at this Ebay
          lot
          > >> at least I can get this.
          > >>
          > >> I can pick this up for you, but I'll need to rent a truck.
          > >>
          > >> Did you notice the name of the town where the seller is? I got
          > >> (another) chuckle out of that.
          > >
          > > It is real place, however.
          >
          > Yes.

          I feel like I just created a whole lot of head pain. I was just kidding
          around. A disk a disk my kingdom for a disk
        • Dan Roganti
          Message 4 of 13 , Jan 23, 2013
            On 1/23/2013 1:27 PM, B. Degnan wrote:
            > I feel like I just created a whole lot of head pain. I was just
            > kidding around. A disk a disk my kingdom for a disk

            I don't give a flux about your disk ;)
          • Brian Schenkenberger, VAXman-
            Message 5 of 13 , Jan 23, 2013
              "B. Degnan" <billdeg@...> writes:

              >I greatly appreciate it, but Brian S has a drawer full of these disks!
              >Rich city boys and their drawers full of diskettes. I am going to ride
              >my helicopter to his house on my way to xylophone practice later today.

              No rich city boy here... I never had any use for these floopy things which
              is by have many.