Re: [midatlanticretro] Ebay - anyone interested in this I can pick up

    Message 1 of 13 , Jan 23, 2013
      On 01/23/2013 12:43 PM, Brian Schenkenberger, VAXman- wrote:
      >> On 01/23/2013 12:06 PM, B. Degnan wrote: > Take a look at this Ebay lot
      >> at least I can get this.
      >>
      >> I can pick this up for you, but I'll need to rent a truck.
      >>
      >> Did you notice the name of the town where the seller is? I got
      >> (another) chuckle out of that.
      >
      > It is real place, however.

      Yes.

      Dave McGuire, AK4HZ
      New Kensington, PA
    • joshbensadon
      Message 2 of 13 , Jan 23, 2013
        --- In midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com, Dave McGuire wrote:

        > On 01/23/2013 12:06 PM, B. Degnan wrote:
        > > Take a look at this Ebay lot
        > >
        > > http://www.ebay.com/itm/181067769892
        > >
        > > I don't have a Kenbak, but at least I can get this.
        >
        > I can pick this up for you, but I'll need to rent a truck.
        >
        > Did you notice the name of the town where the seller is? I got
        > (another) chuckle out of that.
        >
        > -Dave

        Yes, a Floppy disk is much better than a Kenbak. I traded all my Kenbak's for floppy disks years ago, best deal I ever made!

        LoL at the name of the town. I bet the guy selling this floppy has a magnetic personality too.

        Thanks for the chuckle of the day Bill!

        :) J
        Message 3 of 13 , Jan 23, 2013
          > On 01/23/2013 12:06 PM, B. Degnan wrote:
          > > Take a look at this Ebay lot
          > >
          > > http://www.ebay.com/itm/181067769892
          > >
          > > I don't have a Kenbak, but at least I can get this.
          >
          > I can pick this up for you, but I'll need to rent a truck.
          >
          > Did you notice the name of the town where the seller is? I got
          > (another) chuckle out of that.
          >
          > -Dave

          I greatly appreciate it, but Brian S has a drawer full of these disks!
          Rich city boys and their drawers full of diskettes. I am going to ride my
          helicopter to his house on my way to xylophone practice later today.

          bd
          Message 4 of 13 , Jan 23, 2013
            > On 01/23/2013 12:43 PM, Brian Schenkenberger, VAXman- wrote:
            > >> On 01/23/2013 12:06 PM, B. Degnan wrote: > Take a look at this Ebay
            lot
            > >> at least I can get this.
            > >>
            > >> I can pick this up for you, but I'll need to rent a truck.
            > >>
            > >> Did you notice the name of the town where the seller is? I got
            > >> (another) chuckle out of that.
            > >
            > > It is real place, however.
            >
            > Yes.

            I feel like I just created a whole lot of head pain. I was just kidding
            around. A disk a disk my kingdom for a disk
          • Dan Roganti
            Message 5 of 13 , Jan 23, 2013
              On 1/23/2013 1:27 PM, B. Degnan wrote:
              > I feel like I just created a whole lot of head pain. I was just
              > kidding around. A disk a disk my kingdom for a disk

              I don't give a flux about your disk ;)
            • Brian Schenkenberger, VAXman-
              Message 6 of 13 , Jan 23, 2013
                "B. Degnan" <billdeg@...> writes:

                >I greatly appreciate it, but Brian S has a drawer full of these disks!
                >Rich city boys and their drawers full of diskettes. I am going to ride
                >my helicopter to his house on my way to xylophone practice later today.

                No rich city boy here... I never had any use for these floopy things which
                is by have many.