Re: [midatlanticretro] Ebay - anyone interested in this I can pick up

  • Brian Schenkenberger, VAXman-
    Message 1 of 13 , Jan 23, 2013
      Dave McGuire <Mcguire@...> writes:

      >On 01/23/2013 12:06 PM, B. Degnan wrote: > Take a look at this Ebay lot
      >> > http://www.ebay.com/itm/181067769892 > > I don't have a Kenbak, but
      >at least I can get this.
      >
      > I can pick this up for you, but I'll need to rent a truck.
      >
      > Did you notice the name of the town where the seller is? I got
      >(another) chuckle out of that.

      It is real place, however.

      Message 2 of 13 , Jan 23, 2013
        Message 3 of 13 , Jan 23, 2013
          On 01/23/2013 12:43 PM, Brian Schenkenberger, VAXman- wrote:
          >> On 01/23/2013 12:06 PM, B. Degnan wrote: > Take a look at this Ebay lot
          >> at least I can get this.
          >>
          >> I can pick this up for you, but I'll need to rent a truck.
          >>
          >> Did you notice the name of the town where the seller is? I got
          >> (another) chuckle out of that.
          >
          > It is real place, however.

          Yes.

          Dave McGuire, AK4HZ
          New Kensington, PA
        • joshbensadon
          Message 4 of 13 , Jan 23, 2013
            --- In midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com, Dave McGuire wrote:

            > On 01/23/2013 12:06 PM, B. Degnan wrote:
            > > Take a look at this Ebay lot
            > >
            > > http://www.ebay.com/itm/181067769892
            > >
            > > I don't have a Kenbak, but at least I can get this.
            >
            > I can pick this up for you, but I'll need to rent a truck.
            >
            > Did you notice the name of the town where the seller is? I got
            > (another) chuckle out of that.
            >
            > -Dave

            Yes, a Floppy disk is much better than a Kenbak. I traded all my Kenbak's for floppy disks years ago, best deal I ever made!

            LoL at the name of the town. I bet the guy selling this floppy has a magnetic personality too.

            Thanks for the chuckle of the day Bill!

            :) J
            Message 5 of 13 , Jan 23, 2013
              > On 01/23/2013 12:06 PM, B. Degnan wrote:
              > > Take a look at this Ebay lot
              > >
              > > http://www.ebay.com/itm/181067769892
              > >
              > > I don't have a Kenbak, but at least I can get this.
              >
              > I can pick this up for you, but I'll need to rent a truck.
              >
              > Did you notice the name of the town where the seller is? I got
              > (another) chuckle out of that.
              >
              > -Dave

              I greatly appreciate it, but Brian S has a drawer full of these disks!
              Rich city boys and their drawers full of diskettes. I am going to ride my
              helicopter to his house on my way to xylophone practice later today.

              bd
              Message 6 of 13 , Jan 23, 2013
                > On 01/23/2013 12:43 PM, Brian Schenkenberger, VAXman- wrote:
                > >> On 01/23/2013 12:06 PM, B. Degnan wrote: > Take a look at this Ebay
                lot
                > >> at least I can get this.
                > >>
                > >> I can pick this up for you, but I'll need to rent a truck.
                > >>
                > >> Did you notice the name of the town where the seller is? I got
                > >> (another) chuckle out of that.
                > >
                > > It is real place, however.
                >
                > Yes.

                I feel like I just created a whole lot of head pain. I was just kidding
                around. A disk a disk my kingdom for a disk
              • Dan Roganti
                Message 7 of 13 , Jan 23, 2013
                  On 1/23/2013 1:27 PM, B. Degnan wrote:
                  > I feel like I just created a whole lot of head pain. I was just
                  > kidding around. A disk a disk my kingdom for a disk

                  I don't give a flux about your disk ;)
                • Brian Schenkenberger, VAXman-
                  Message 8 of 13 , Jan 23, 2013
                    "B. Degnan" <billdeg@...> writes:

                    >I greatly appreciate it, but Brian S has a drawer full of these disks!
                    >Rich city boys and their drawers full of diskettes. I am going to ride
                    >my helicopter to his house on my way to xylophone practice later today.

                    No rich city boy here... I never had any use for these floopy things which
                    is by have many.