Re: [midatlanticretro] Ebay - anyone interested in this I can pick up

  • Bryan Pope
    Message 1 of 13 , Jan 23, 2013
      On 1/23/2013 12:15 PM, evan@... wrote:
      > One disk?
      >
      > Am I missing something or is this a joke?

      Evan Evan Evan..,,

      I won't start to answer what you are missing as I don't think the
      email size protocol can handle it..

      I also know that ebay listing is no joke. It is extremely serious
      stuff.

      Cheers,

      Bryan

      ;-)
    • Brian Schenkenberger, VAXman-
      Message 2 of 13 , Jan 23, 2013
        Dave McGuire <Mcguire@...> writes:

        >On 01/23/2013 12:06 PM, B. Degnan wrote: > Take a look at this Ebay lot
        >> > http://www.ebay.com/itm/181067769892 > > I don't have a Kenbak, but
        >at least I can get this.
        >
        > I can pick this up for you, but I'll need to rent a truck.
        >
        > Did you notice the name of the town where the seller is? I got
        >(another) chuckle out of that.

        It is real place, however.

        Message 3 of 13 , Jan 23, 2013
          Message 4 of 13 , Jan 23, 2013
            On 01/23/2013 12:43 PM, Brian Schenkenberger, VAXman- wrote:
            >> On 01/23/2013 12:06 PM, B. Degnan wrote: > Take a look at this Ebay lot
            >> at least I can get this.
            >>
            >> I can pick this up for you, but I'll need to rent a truck.
            >>
            >> Did you notice the name of the town where the seller is? I got
            >> (another) chuckle out of that.
            >
            > It is real place, however.

            Yes.

            Dave McGuire, AK4HZ
            New Kensington, PA
          • joshbensadon
            Message 5 of 13 , Jan 23, 2013
              --- In midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com, Dave McGuire wrote:

              > On 01/23/2013 12:06 PM, B. Degnan wrote:
              > > Take a look at this Ebay lot
              > >
              > > http://www.ebay.com/itm/181067769892
              > >
              > > I don't have a Kenbak, but at least I can get this.
              >
              > I can pick this up for you, but I'll need to rent a truck.
              >
              > Did you notice the name of the town where the seller is? I got
              > (another) chuckle out of that.
              >
              > -Dave

              Yes, a Floppy disk is much better than a Kenbak. I traded all my Kenbak's for floppy disks years ago, best deal I ever made!

              LoL at the name of the town. I bet the guy selling this floppy has a magnetic personality too.

              Thanks for the chuckle of the day Bill!

              :) J
              Message 6 of 13 , Jan 23, 2013
                > On 01/23/2013 12:06 PM, B. Degnan wrote:
                > > Take a look at this Ebay lot
                > >
                > > http://www.ebay.com/itm/181067769892
                > >
                > > I don't have a Kenbak, but at least I can get this.
                >
                > I can pick this up for you, but I'll need to rent a truck.
                >
                > Did you notice the name of the town where the seller is? I got
                > (another) chuckle out of that.
                >
                > -Dave

                I greatly appreciate it, but Brian S has a drawer full of these disks!
                Rich city boys and their drawers full of diskettes. I am going to ride my
                helicopter to his house on my way to xylophone practice later today.

                bd
                Message 7 of 13 , Jan 23, 2013
                  > On 01/23/2013 12:43 PM, Brian Schenkenberger, VAXman- wrote:
                  > >> On 01/23/2013 12:06 PM, B. Degnan wrote: > Take a look at this Ebay
                  lot
                  > >> at least I can get this.
                  > >>
                  > >> I can pick this up for you, but I'll need to rent a truck.
                  > >>
                  > >> Did you notice the name of the town where the seller is? I got
                  > >> (another) chuckle out of that.
                  > >
                  > > It is real place, however.
                  >
                  > Yes.

                  I feel like I just created a whole lot of head pain. I was just kidding
                  around. A disk a disk my kingdom for a disk
                • Dan Roganti
                  Message 8 of 13 , Jan 23, 2013
                    On 1/23/2013 1:27 PM, B. Degnan wrote:
                    > I feel like I just created a whole lot of head pain. I was just
                    > kidding around. A disk a disk my kingdom for a disk

                    I don't give a flux about your disk ;)
                  • Brian Schenkenberger, VAXman-
                    Message 9 of 13 , Jan 23, 2013
                      "B. Degnan" <billdeg@...> writes:

                      >I greatly appreciate it, but Brian S has a drawer full of these disks!
                      >Rich city boys and their drawers full of diskettes. I am going to ride
                      >my helicopter to his house on my way to xylophone practice later today.

                      No rich city boy here... I never had any use for these floopy things which
                      is by have many.