Ebay - anyone interested in this I can pick up

    Message 1 of 13 , Jan 23, 2013
      Take a look at this Ebay lot

      http://www.ebay.com/itm/181067769892

      I don't have a Kenbak, but at least I can get this.

      Bill
    • Brian Schenkenberger, VAXman-
      Message 2 of 13 , Jan 23, 2013
        "B. Degnan" <billdeg@...> writes:

        >Take a look at this Ebay lot
        >
        >http://www.ebay.com/itm/181067769892
        >
        >I don't have a Kenbak, but at least I can get this.
        >
        >Bill

        I have a drawer full of such floppy disks. I can bring some to InfoAge
        if needed.

      • ekoblentz
        Message 3 of 13 , Jan 23, 2013
          One disk?

          Am I missing something or is this a joke?
          Message 4 of 13 , Jan 23, 2013
            On 01/23/2013 12:06 PM, B. Degnan wrote:
            > Take a look at this Ebay lot
            >
            > http://www.ebay.com/itm/181067769892
            >
            > I don't have a Kenbak, but at least I can get this.

            I can pick this up for you, but I'll need to rent a truck.

            Did you notice the name of the town where the seller is? I got
            (another) chuckle out of that.

            Dave McGuire, AK4HZ
            New Kensington, PA
          • Bryan Pope
            Message 5 of 13 , Jan 23, 2013
              On 1/23/2013 12:15 PM, evan@... wrote:
              > One disk?
              >
              > Am I missing something or is this a joke?

              Evan Evan Evan..,,

              I won't start to answer what you are missing as I don't think the
              email size protocol can handle it..

              I also know that ebay listing is no joke. It is extremely serious
              stuff.

              Cheers,

              Bryan

              ;-)
            • Brian Schenkenberger, VAXman-
              Message 6 of 13 , Jan 23, 2013
                Dave McGuire <Mcguire@...> writes:

                >On 01/23/2013 12:06 PM, B. Degnan wrote: > Take a look at this Ebay lot
                >> > http://www.ebay.com/itm/181067769892 > > I don't have a Kenbak, but
                >at least I can get this.
                >
                > I can pick this up for you, but I'll need to rent a truck.
                >
                > Did you notice the name of the town where the seller is? I got
                >(another) chuckle out of that.

                It is real place, however.

                Message 7 of 13 , Jan 23, 2013
                  > >I don't have a Kenbak, but at least I can get this.
                  > >
                  > >Bill
                  >
                  > I have a drawer full of such floppy disks. I can bring some to InfoAge
                  > if needed.

                  You can give them to Evan. He'll catch up with me.

                  bd
                  Message 8 of 13 , Jan 23, 2013
                    On 01/23/2013 12:43 PM, Brian Schenkenberger, VAXman- wrote:
                    >> On 01/23/2013 12:06 PM, B. Degnan wrote: > Take a look at this Ebay lot
                    >> at least I can get this.
                    >>
                    >> I can pick this up for you, but I'll need to rent a truck.
                    >>
                    >> Did you notice the name of the town where the seller is? I got
                    >> (another) chuckle out of that.
                    >
                    > It is real place, however.

                    Yes.

                    Dave McGuire, AK4HZ
                    New Kensington, PA
                  • joshbensadon
                    Message 9 of 13 , Jan 23, 2013
                      --- In midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com, Dave McGuire wrote:

                      > On 01/23/2013 12:06 PM, B. Degnan wrote:
                      > > Take a look at this Ebay lot
                      > >
                      > > http://www.ebay.com/itm/181067769892
                      > >
                      > > I don't have a Kenbak, but at least I can get this.
                      >
                      > I can pick this up for you, but I'll need to rent a truck.
                      >
                      > Did you notice the name of the town where the seller is? I got
                      > (another) chuckle out of that.
                      >
                      > -Dave

                      Yes, a Floppy disk is much better than a Kenbak. I traded all my Kenbak's for floppy disks years ago, best deal I ever made!

                      LoL at the name of the town. I bet the guy selling this floppy has a magnetic personality too.

                      Thanks for the chuckle of the day Bill!

                      :) J
                      Message 10 of 13 , Jan 23, 2013
                        > On 01/23/2013 12:06 PM, B. Degnan wrote:
                        > > Take a look at this Ebay lot
                        > >
                        > > http://www.ebay.com/itm/181067769892
                        > >
                        > > I don't have a Kenbak, but at least I can get this.
                        >
                        > I can pick this up for you, but I'll need to rent a truck.
                        >
                        > Did you notice the name of the town where the seller is? I got
                        > (another) chuckle out of that.
                        >
                        > -Dave

                        I greatly appreciate it, but Brian S has a drawer full of these disks!
                        Rich city boys and their drawers full of diskettes. I am going to ride my
                        helicopter to his house on my way to xylophone practice later today.

                        bd
                        Message 11 of 13 , Jan 23, 2013
                          > On 01/23/2013 12:43 PM, Brian Schenkenberger, VAXman- wrote:
                          > >> On 01/23/2013 12:06 PM, B. Degnan wrote: > Take a look at this Ebay
                          lot
                          > >> at least I can get this.
                          > >>
                          > >> I can pick this up for you, but I'll need to rent a truck.
                          > >>
                          > >> Did you notice the name of the town where the seller is? I got
                          > >> (another) chuckle out of that.
                          > >
                          > > It is real place, however.
                          >
                          > Yes.

                          I feel like I just created a whole lot of head pain. I was just kidding
                          around. A disk a disk my kingdom for a disk
                        • Dan Roganti
                          Message 12 of 13 , Jan 23, 2013
                            On 1/23/2013 1:27 PM, B. Degnan wrote:
                            > I feel like I just created a whole lot of head pain. I was just
                            > kidding around. A disk a disk my kingdom for a disk

                            I don't give a flux about your disk ;)
                          • Brian Schenkenberger, VAXman-
                            Message 13 of 13 , Jan 23, 2013
                              "B. Degnan" <billdeg@...> writes:

                              >I greatly appreciate it, but Brian S has a drawer full of these disks!
                              >Rich city boys and their drawers full of diskettes. I am going to ride
                              >my helicopter to his house on my way to xylophone practice later today.

                              No rich city boy here... I never had any use for these floopy things which
                              is by have many.