Re: Looking for any information on the Sol Graphic-Add option

  • dfnr2
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 21, 2013
      No documentation, but from the second link, which says it gives 64 x 128 resolution graphics, I surmise it switches the normal CG for a CG that divides the character into 8 blocks (4 x 2), allowing the character to represent all 256 combinations. A photo of the board, and a dump of the ROM would go a long way to figuring out exactly what it's doing and how to program it. If you can, post those here and let's have a look.

      Dave