Re: Intertec Super Brain BIOS needed.

  • joshbensadon
    Message 1 of 14 , Jan 21, 2013
      --- In midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com, "Jeffrey Brace" wrote:

      > >worse nightmare has just begun. The 2716 Eprom Chip is blank! All > >Does anyone have one of these computers where they can send me a binary
      > >image of the Eprom? Please.
      >
      > Josh,
      >
      > You may want to try contacting Brian Cirulnick. He has two SuperBrains.
      >
      > Jeff B

      Excellent! Thanks Jeff! Now, how can I get in touch with Brian?
      Please feel free to send him my email joshbensadon@...

      Thanks!
      Josh
    • joshbensadon
      Message 2 of 14 , Jan 23, 2013
        I need to get an image of the Boot ROM for the Super Brain.

        Jeff recommended Brian Cirulnick, but I can't reach him.
        I can only find 1 email address on his website (Techrat@...) but it is not working.

        Anyone know how to reach Brian?

        Thanks,
        Josh